Fast-track your microbial research with our reliable data mining, fast turnaround time, extensive expertise and reliable support.
Our flexible service offerings for mircobial research projects guarantee a cost-effective and customer orientated strategy.
- DNA preparation
- 16S or ITS PCR and Sanger sequencing
- Single samples or 96-well plates
- Fast lead time, reliable data mining and extensive support
Microbial community analysis
- Different amplicon sizes available for 16S/ITS or other conserved genes
- Broad range of starting materials, e.g. air filters, soil, water samples
- Extensive support through the whole process incl.bioinformatics
- Bespoken primer design and PCR conditions
- Optimised MiSeq libraries with minor amplification bias/artefacts
Our bioinformatic services include: reference-assisted OTU clustering, taxonomic classification of OTUs, diversity analysis with extensive data visualization (including multivariate analysis when metadata is supplied)
- MiSeq / NextSeq whole genome shotgun sequencing of your microbial isolate
- Variable coverage range according to your individual needs
- Alignment and variant calling versus reference
- De novo assembly and annotation
LGC can help with any specific element of your scientific work up to complete strategies and solutions. Our experts ensure the best advice by selecting state-of-the-art techniques and bioinformatics tools.