We are always looking for talented individuals to join our team of research scientists, manufacturing chemists, engineers and corporate support staff. We are currently accepting applications for the following career opportunities:
|Employees at Biosearch Technologies enjoy company parties scheduled throughout the year on-site or at outside venues.|
We are currently seeking a responsible, experienced technician with a strong background in biotech/pharmaceutical manufacturing to join our oligo-manufacturing group. Primary responsibilities will be the manufacturing of custom oligonucleotides . Successful candidate will have experience operating analytical HPLC, preparative HPLC, and mass spec equipment. In addition the ideal candidate will be able to perform a variety of manufacturing roles.
- Experience with Waters Alliance HPLC systems and Empower preferred.
- Experience with Waters LCT and MassLynx preferred
- B.A. or B.S. in science field
- Must have the ability to work independently as well as on teams
- Technical proficiency that enables effective execution of well defined procedures
- Ability to use the computer effectively in data analysis
- Routine equipment monitoring and maintenance
We are currently seeking a responsible, meticulous person with experience in various liquid handling platforms such as Beckman FX, Tecan, and Hamilton, to join our manufacturing group. Focus will be on liquid handling associated with oligonucleotide production such as measuring and normalization of concentrations, and custom aliquoting and assay build projects. Method development, including instrument maintenance/ calibration, may also be performed as time permits. BS in bioscience or related field required, with 3+ years laboratory experience preferred.
The Associate Product Manager will often interface with the product development team, operations, customer service, technical support, prospecting leads, and customers to launch new products, handle pre-sales support, brainstorm new product promotions, draft product marketing materials, etc. Below is the job description for Associate Product Manager:
Primary focus is to assist in the planning and implementation of product positioning, packaging, pricing, and launch strategies to increase product awareness in targeted markets. Associate Product Manager also conducts and analyzes reports to understand market demand, customer needs, and competitor trends.
- Act as primary liaison for interdepartmental communications in discussions related to product management and development.
- Conducts detailed research and analysis to understand the market, industry, potential applications, and competitor trends for the business area.
- Identifies customer needs and provides input for improvement to processes, new market opportunities and future business development.
- Monitor product sales and positioning, track product profitability, and competitor activity.
- Analyze customers to help establish key accounts and suggest marketing collaboration opportunities
- Assist in facilitating the development and transition of new product from R&D into production.
- Draft content for supporting materials and promotions for product line(s).
- Field customer and technical support inquiries.
- Attend key trade shows and conferences.
Position requires a relevant bachelor’s degree and at least a year of industry-related experience. A degree in a life science curriculum is highly preferred. Strong written and verbal communication skills, experience using standard office software (Microsoft Office Suite® and other programs) are required. Position also a creative and highly self-motivated individual who is cooperative and has team-oriented work ethic. Must have flexibility in working hours and available for up to 25% business travel.