We are always looking for talented individuals to join our team of research scientists, manufacturing chemists, engineers and corporate support staff. We are currently accepting applications for the following career opportunities:
|Employees at Biosearch Technologies enjoy company parties scheduled throughout the year on-site or at outside venues.|
Reports to Technical Applications Specialist. May additionally take direction from the Marketing Manager or Designated Applications Research and/or Product Management Personnel.
Key result areas:
Primary responsibility is to support all advertised product lines by fielding customer requests, identifying potential product issues, and providing routine troubleshooting. Products Support Specialist I will interface with the product management team, operations, customer service, and shipping departments upon fulfilment of duties.
- Effectively communicate and directly interact with prospecting leads and customers by providing pre-sales and post-sales technical support over the phone and/or email.
- Think critically while fielding inquiries and triage technical inquiries beyond their level of expertise or inquiries from key accounts to senior personnel as appropriate. The specialist will observe and relay the Voice of the
- Customer (VOC) to the Marketing and Sales department.
- Assist with drafting supporting documentation for the use of Biosearch products, including manuals, web pages, and product descriptions for quality assured product literature;
- Provide input to the Marketing team to develop new marketing collateral from a technical standpoint;
- Represent Biosearch at trade shows and conferences;
- Assist in other marketing and product management projects as required.
- Position requires a bachelor’s degree, preferably in a life science program and/or some equivalent life science industry experience.
- Some experience with web-based molecular biology tools or bench experience with molecular methods is preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, experience using standard office software (Microsoft Office Suite® and other programs) are required.
- Position also requires an enthusiastic and self-motivated individual who is cooperative, has team-oriented work ethic, but can also work
- independently and exhibit great attention to detail.
- Some travel (< 25% of the time) required.