We are always looking for talented individuals to join our team of research scientists, manufacturing chemists, engineers and corporate support staff. We are currently accepting applications for the following career opportunities:
|Employees at Biosearch Technologies enjoy company parties scheduled throughout the year on-site or at outside venues.|
We are currently seeking a responsible, experienced technician with a strong background in biotech/pharmaceutical manufacturing to join our oligo-manufacturing group. Primary responsibilities will be the manufacturing of custom oligonucleotides . Successful candidate will have experience operating analytical HPLC, preparative HPLC, and mass spec equipment. In addition the ideal candidate will be able to perform a variety of manufacturing roles.
- Experience with Waters Alliance HPLC systems and Empower preferred.
- Experience with Waters LCT and MassLynx preferred
- B.A. or B.S. in science field
- Must have the ability to work independently as well as on teams
- Technical proficiency that enables effective execution of well defined procedures
- Ability to use the computer effectively in data analysis
- Routine equipment monitoring and maintenance
We are currently seeking a responsible, meticulous person with experience in various liquid handling platforms such as Beckman FX, Tecan, and Hamilton, to join our manufacturing group. Focus will be on liquid handling associated with oligonucleotide production such as measuring and normalization of concentrations, and custom aliquoting and assay build projects. Method development, including instrument maintenance/ calibration, may also be performed as time permits. BS in bioscience or related field required, with 3+ years laboratory experience preferred.