RealTimeDesign qPCR Assay Design Software
RealTimeDesign™ is our web-based qPCR assay design software provided FREE of charge for all users. This design software is accessible from any internet browser and contains express and custom features to suit both novice and expert users in qPCR. Take the guess work out of probe and primer design - let RealTimeDesign select the optimal sequences for you!
RealTimeDesign (RTD) software from LGC Biosearch Technologies is a free yet powerful program to select oligo sequences for real-time qPCR and SNP genotyping assays. RTD offers both Express and Custom modes of operation to accommodate the different levels of control demanded by each experiment. The software interfaces directly to NCBI databases to retrieve target sequences according to accession number, and confirm priming specificity. Whether you're beginning your first investigation or a seasoned expert in assay design, the RTD software will propose probes with robust signaling and primers with efficient amplification.
With RealTimeDesign software, you're only a few clicks away from:
- Engineering assays for multiplexed qPCR, SNP genotyping, and gene expression analysis
- Selecting Dual-labeled BHQ® and BHQplus® probes to combine with matching primer pairs
- Designing optimal oligos either individually or in batches for high-throughput projects.
- Saving a list of projects within your account’s "Design Run History"
- Choosing from Biosearch's wide selection of dyes including our very own Black Hole Quencher® (BHQ) dye
Once your assays are designed, you can immediately order your probes and primers online without any copying, pasting, or e-mailing.
New to RealTimeDesign™ Software? Download our Quick Start Guide:
Learn more about RealTimeDesign software. Download our informational brochure:
Design & Order
Easy as 1-2-3
Log on to LGC Biosearch's FREE RealTimeDesign software, design your assays, and place an online order directly from the software and receive a 10% discount off your first order. Cannot be combined with other offers, otherwise no other exclusions apply.