All inclusive genotyping service for plants, livestock and aquaculturelearn more
Services impact due to COVID-19
When starting a new project please note it may take longer to ship and receive samples. Once received we do not anticipate a change in project turnaround times. We will keep you informed about any possible delays with your project. If you have questions please contact our global support team, for ongoing projects reach out to your project manager for the most up-to-date information about your project.
The Biobanking service supports our work in SNP genotyping, DNA extraction & for our cohort study customers who have ongoing need for genetic analysis of their samples.learn more
Our cohort services include nucleic acid extraction, genotyping, SNP discovery & testing for non-genetic markers, and biobanking / sample management services.learn more
The KASP™ genotyping chemistry delivers accurate, flexible and cost-effective genotyping service solutions. Using our PCR-based KASP genotyping assay, in conjunction, with KASP Master mix, LGC, Biosearch Technologies is able to provide complete genotyping services to our customers. We run the largest genotyping laboratory of its kind in the world. We have a track record of delivering the highest quality data, delivering break-through cost savings across a huge range of project types, and working with hundreds of different species.
Genotyping and all-inclusive services
|Service||Express Genotyping||Regular Genotyping||All-inclusive services|
|Prices||Starting at <£0.15 per datapoint||Starting at <£0.10 per datapoint||Starting at £0.95 per sample|
|Turnaround time (more info)||2 weeks||3 weeks||4 weeks|
Regional and project specific pricing may vary. Please request a quote for specific price information
Faster bespoke turnaround times available on request. Please contact us for more information.
- More than 20,000 individual genotyping projects
- A billion data points generated
- Experience hundreds of different species
- Supporting life science researchers in diverse application areas including
- Crop and livestock development
- Early stage research and diagnostics applications
- Various support services available
- Organisms genotyped using KASP
- Guide for how KASP genotyping works
- Genotyping results fact sheet
- Cluster plot analysis guide for KASP genotyping data
- Collection of KASP application notes and case studies
Related products and services
Don't just take our word for it
"The partnership with LGC was a success story, both the in-sourced and outsourced elements of the partnership. LGC not only contributed to develop the in-house DNA extraction and high- throughput KASP genotyping capabilities at SDTC through extensive training by LGC staff, experienced with operating high-throughput laboratory; but was also able to deliver an outsourced solution to augment capacity using equipment, chemistry and data analysis tools identical to those available at SDTC."
- Dr. David Ross Appleton, Head of Biotechnology and Breeding at Sime Darby Plantation, Malaysia
"For cohort genotyping LGC Genomics is unbeatable"
- Prof. Aroon Hingorani, University College London, United Kingdom.
"Facilitating a complete solution was decisive in outsourcing to LGC"
- Prof. Dr. Servaas Morre, VU University medical center (VUmc), Netherlands