Genotyping by sequencing (GBS) is the cost effective method of choice for genome wide SNP discovery without prior knowledge of the genome sequence.learn more
The Biobanking service supports our work in SNP genotyping, DNA extraction & for our cohort study customers who have ongoing need for genetic analysis of their samples.learn more
Our cohort services include nucleic acid extraction, genotyping, SNP discovery & testing for non-genetic markers, and biobanking / sample management services.learn more
We offer WGA in-house validated service. WGA is a PCR technique that is used to produce large quantities of DNA from a small amount of starting material.learn more
The KASP™ genotyping chemistry delivers accurate, flexible and cost-effective genotyping service solutions. Using our PCR-based KASP genotyping assay, in conjunction, with KASP Master mix, LGC, Biosearch Technologies is able to provide complete genotyping services to our customers. We run the largest genotyping laboratory of its kind in the world. We have a track record of delivering the highest quality data, delivering break-through cost savings across a huge range of project types, and working with hundreds of different species.
KASP genotyping service projects
KASP genotyping all-inclusive service starts at £1.75 per sample and has a 4 week turnaround time.
Regional and project specific pricing may vary. Please request a quote for specific price information.
Faster bespoke turnaround times available on request. Please contact us for more information.
- More than 20,000 individual genotyping projects
- A billion data points generated
- Experience hundreds of different species
- Supporting life science researchers in diverse application areas including
- Crop and livestock development
- Early stage research and diagnostics applications
- Various support services available
- Organisms genotyped using KASP
- Guide for how KASP genotyping works
- Genotyping results fact sheet
- Cluster plot analysis guide for KASP genotyping data
- Collection of KASP application notes and case studies
- Genotyping solutions flyer
Related products and services
Don't just take our word for it
"The partnership with LGC was a success story, both the in-sourced and outsourced elements of the partnership. LGC not only contributed to develop the in-house DNA extraction and high- throughput KASP genotyping capabilities at SDTC through extensive training by LGC staff, experienced with operating high-throughput laboratory; but was also able to deliver an outsourced solution to augment capacity using equipment, chemistry and data analysis tools identical to those available at SDTC."
- Dr. David Ross Appleton, Head of Biotechnology and Breeding at Sime Darby Plantation, Malaysia
"For cohort genotyping LGC Genomics is unbeatable"
- Prof. Aroon Hingorani, University College London, United Kingdom.
"Facilitating a complete solution was decisive in outsourcing to LGC"
- Prof. Dr. Servaas Morre, VU University medical center (VUmc), Netherlands