Accelerating drug discovery with better oligos
DNA encoded libraries (DEL) are a rapidly growing drug discovery platform. Synthesising a DNA encoded library requires the assembly of unique molecules linked to unique identifying DNA sequences that serve as barcodes. Subsequently, hits (candidate compounds) are identified by sequencing the DNA barcode. The use of high quality oligos is essential to the success of DEL synthesis.
High quality oligos for high quality libraries
We offer standard and custom DEL oligo components (headpieces, tags and primers) and are a trusted partner with many organizations that are synthesising DEL by split and pool, encoded self-assembly, DNA templated chemistry, and other synthesis techniques.
By understanding your needs and working collaboratively, our aim is to advance DEL technology together.
Better resultsConfidence that DEL synthesis will work the first time
- Over 35 years of experience in nucleic acid synthesis
- 100% QC – each oligo is QC’d by LC/MS to verify quality and identity
- Manufactured in an ISO 9001 certified facility
ReproducibilityConsistent performance in library synthesis
- Large scale synthesis capacity allows for single batch manufacturing, removing the need to pool multiple batches
- Proprietary in-house engineered synthesizers
- Automated liquid handling
- Complete control of raw material supply chain and quality
FlexibilityGet the oligos you want in the format you want
- Multiple standard and custom synthesis scales
- Multiple delivery formats
- Custom modifications
- Custom conjugation chemistries
Please use the following forms to order headpiece, primers, tags and custom components. See the Technical Specs tab for product details. For order and product enquiries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
New: DNA encoded library (DEL) starter kit
Developing your DEL platform for the first time? Our DEL starter kit makes it easy by providing all the components needed to get your pilot DEL assembly started.
The DEL starter kit contains:
- 10 µmol AOP linker-modified headpiece
- 10 µmol DEL primer
- 192 tag duplexes enabling high library complexity (100 nmol each)
- 60,000 units (30 U/µL) of high-quality T4 DNA Ligase for efficient tag ligation.
The headpiece is a standard kit component, while the sequences of the DEL primer and DNA tags are provided by the customer. See the Technical Specs tab for more details about the kit components.
How to order the kit:
The DEL starter kit can be ordered by email at email@example.com. Complete the following order forms for primers and tags and submit the forms to as per the instructions in the order form. Please state in the email your intention to purchase the DEL Starter Kit (Cat no: DEL-KIT-10).
- Brochure: DNA encoded library (DEL)