Accelerating drug discovery with better oligos
DNA encoded libraries (DEL) are a rapidly growing drug discovery platform.1 Synthesizing a DNA encoded library requires the assembly of unique molecules linked to unique identifying DNA sequences that serve as barcodes. Subsequently, hits (candidate compounds) are identified by sequencing the DNA barcode. The use of high quality oligos is essential to the success of DEL synthesis.
Better resultsConfidence that DEL synthesis will work the first time
- Over 35 years of experience in nucleic acid synthesis
- 100% QC – each oligo is QC’d by LC/MS to verify quality and identity
- Manufactured in an ISO 9001 certified facility
ReproducibilityConsistent performance in library synthesis
- Large scale synthesis capacity allows for single batch manufacturing, removing the need to pool multiple batches
- Proprietary in-house engineered synthesizers
- Automated liquid handling
- Complete control of raw material supply chain and quality
FlexibilityGet the oligos you want in the format you want
- Multiple standard and custom synthesis scales
- Multiple delivery formats - custom modifications
- Custom conjugation chemistries
High quality oligos for high quality libraries
We believe quality matters. By understanding your needs and working collaboratively, our aim is to advance DEL technology together.
We offer standard and custom DEL oligo components and are a trusted partner with many organizations that are synthesizing DEL by split and pool, encoded self-assembly, DNA templated chemistry, and other synthesis techniques.