Traditional multiplex PCR is inflexible, requiring a “fixed panel” approach to assay development, and limiting its applicability to lab workflows interrogating many samples over a set panel of targets. This unforgiving format can be challenging if you need to analyse several targets in a plant or animal breeding program where targets change from project to project and generation to generation.
BHQplex™ CoPrimers™ is a multiplexing PCR technology that enables assay interchangeability from a set of functional designed assays without introducing cross-reactivity.
- More data per reaction. BHQplex CoPrimers generate twice as much data per well, in duplex SNP format, compared to singleplex PCR - while maintaining workflow flexibility.
- Generate cost savings per reaction. Multiplex PCR has shown to reduce cost per SNP by 30-40% compared to singleplex PCR.
- Suitable for most PCR platforms. BHQplex CoPrimers use standard fluorescent dye labels from Biosearch Technologies’ extensive dye list, and can be read on most fluorescent detection instruments.
- MAS and MAB SNP genotyping
- Adventitious presence (AP) testing
- Copy number variation
- Gene expression
- GMO testing and Zygosity
- BHQ Probe Master Mix
- Extraction and Purification using QuickExtract™ or sbeadex™ bead chemistry
- IntelliQube™ fully integrated PCR and qPCR instrument
For research use only in Agrigenomic applications