KlearKall Master mix is a convenient 2X mix for probe-based genotyping and is compatible with most qPCR instruments and FRET-capable plate readers.
The KlearKall Master mix contains:
- KlearTaq™ Hot Start DNA polymerase, a purified DNA polymerase
- Optimised components including buffer and dNTPs for consistent reliable genotypes
- ROX, a passive internal reference dye for precise data analysis.
- Specifically formulated for endpoint fluorescent detection for probe-based genotyping
- Discrete clusters and high call rates for accurate and reproducible allelic discrimination
- Universal thermal cycling conditions for consistent results
- Bench top stability for ease and flexibility of experiment set up.
|Product code||Product name||Description|
|KBS-1002-001||2X KlearKall Std ROX||2.5 mL, contains ROX|
|KBS-1002-003||2X KlearKall Std ROX||25 mL, contains ROX|
|KBS-1002-007||2X KlearKall Std ROX||200 mL, contains ROX|
|KBS-1002-100||2X KlearKall Low ROX||2.5 mL, low ROX|
|KBS-1002-102||2X KlearKall Low ROX||25 mL, low ROX|
|KBS-1001-001||2X KlearKall No ROX||2.5 mL|
|KBS-1001-003||2X KlearKall No ROX||25 mL|
The purchase of this kit to perform the 5’ nuclease assay does not convey a license to any patents that may be in existence for this technology. For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.