Other NGS services
Next generation sequencing (NGS) technologies have dramatically reduced the costs of sequencing and led to novel approaches in many fields of biology. LGC, Biosearch Technologies offers a broad range of next generation sequencing services using state of the art platforms and library preparation solutions.
Consultation and the delivery of optimised solutions that meet the specific needs of a particular project are the foundation of our NGS service offering. Examples of our expertise include the development of a proprietary method for Genotyping by Sequencing and we have developed significant experience in sequencing bacterial and fungal genomes as well as metagenomes from various habitats.
- De novo sequencing
- Re-sequencing of genomes
- Transcriptome sequencing and analysis (of both eukaryotic and prokaryotic organisms)
- Metagenome sequencing and analysis
- Analysis of:amplicons (e.g. 16S rDNA)
- Genotyping in Thousands by sequencing (GT Seq)
Special customised applications
- Targeted re-sequencing of enriched individual genomic regions of interest (Exomes)
- Unique multiplexing system for unrivaled sample numbers
- Extensive bioinformatics services
Our dedicated NGS team is available by phone on +49 (0)30 5304 2290 or email at email@example.comNext generation sequencing price enquiry
- Olsvik PA, Vikeså V, Lie KK. et al. Transcriptional responses to temperature and low oxygen stress in Atlantic salmon studied with next-generation sequencing technology. BMC Genomics 14, 817. https://doi.org/10.1186/1471-2164-14-817. Published 2013.