Choose your overnight sequencing service. Storage of templates, submitted primers and primers synthesized, Primer design & synthesis,PCR clean-up/plasmid preparation etc.learn more
Sanger sequencing services
Service includes plasmids (bacterial colonies on agar / glycerol stocks)-overnight culture and plasmid prep, Plasmid DNA, PCR fragments.learn more
We offer a range of service options to meet individual customer requirements. Sanger sequencing is available in a range of formats to suit:
- Individual project requirements for throughput
- Sample type and sample
- Primer storage.
With a substantial experience delivering sequences from a wide range of organisms we have the expertise to assist with virtually any project type of complex genome.There are different types of services to enable the delivery of optimised solutions for individual project resources.
- High-throughput sequencing including - MTP (microtiter plate) in 96 well format
- Re-sequencing of genes and or genomic regions
- Single read sequencing
- Primer walking projects
- Primer design and synthesis
- DNA isolation including large constructs
- Cloning of PCR products or DNA fragments
- PCR amplification and / or purification
- Library services (normalised cDNA, cosmid / fosmid, shotgun)
- Microbial identification
- Bacterial pure culture (16S rDNA)
- Fungal pure culture (18S or ITS rDNA)
- Yeast pure culture (18S or ITS rDNA)
- Qualitative identification in complex samples.