Why choose Biosearch Technologies’ to supply your SARS-CoV-2 kit?
- Each lot of the probe and primer set is released for distribution by CDC testing results
- Product in stock ships same or next business day
- From the trusted inventor and original source of Black Hole Quencher™ (BHQ™) technology referenced in US CDC protocols
- Proven track record supporting public health crises with the expertise to rapidly scale up
The following CDC-qualified lots of 2019-nCoV CDC Probe and Primer Kits are available: 143503, 143764, 144000, 144604
NOTE: This product is intended for laboratory professionals and is not a direct-to-consumer test.
|Catalog #||Item name||Price||Size|
|KIT-NCOV-PP1-1000||2019-nCoV CDC-qualified Probe and Primer Kits for SARS-CoV-2||$230||1000 rxns|
To better enable processing and shipment of these kits we have set up a transaction portal for quick and easy ordering. This portal allows you to set up automatic replenishment orders as well as other account benefits. Please note, if you have purchased on biosearchtech.com in the past you will need to create a separate account to access these new web features. We apologise for the inconvenience.
The kits include FAM-BHQ probes and primers mixed into a single assay per signature as required by protocols provided by the CDC. Oligos are delivered dried and shipped at ambient temperature.
- Product insert
- Certificate of Analysis, Lot #143503
- Certificate of Analysis, Lot #143764
- Certificate of Analysis, Lot #144000
- Certificate of Analysis, Lot #144604
- CDC - 2019-nCoV Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel - Fact Sheet for Healthcare Providers
- CDC - 2019-nCoV Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel - Fact Sheet for Patients
- SDS for unlabeled oligos
- SDS for fluorescently-labeled oligos
PCR reagents* including master mix and enzyme for SARS-CoV-2 assay development are also available
|RapiDxFire qPCR 5X Master Mix glycerol free||$265||1 mL||View product|
|EpiScript RNase H- Reverse Transcriptase||$98||10,000 Units||View product|
*For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
Developing your own kit?
Meet the rapidly growing demand for 2019-nCoV diagnostic testing with genetic analysis kit components prioritised and expedited for large-scale deployment.
The 2019-nCoV CDC-qualified Probe and Primer Kit for SARS-CoV-2 is intended to be used in conjunction with methods and reagents defined in the Instructions for Use outlined in the re-authorized EUA, CDC 2019-Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Real-Time Reverse Transcriptase (RT)-PCR Diagnostic Panel.
Please review the below items listed in Section FF of the EUA
- This test has not been FDA cleared or approved;
- This test has been authorized by FDA under an EUA for use by authorized laboratories;
- This test has been authorized only for the detection of nucleic acid from 2019-nCoV, not for any other viruses or pathogens, and;
- This test is only authorized for the duration of the declaration that circumstances exist justifying the authorization of emergency use of in vitro diagnostic tests for detection and/or diagnosis of SARS-CoV-2 under Section 564(b)(1) of the Act, 21 U.S.C. ยง 360bbb-3(b)(1), unless the authorization is terminated or revoked sooner.
The customer shall be solely responsible for making sure that the way any products supplied are used are in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations, and to obtain any necessary regulatory approvals and/or intellectual property rights that may be required for the customer's intended use.