Develop a molecular diagnostic test that expedites results
Reagents optimised for MDx kit development
The RapiDxFire™ collection of enzymes and master mix were formulated to be lyo-compatible, and adaptable to meet the individual needs of clinical labs or point-of-care (POC) users. They offer reduced reaction times without sacrificing sensitivity, so users can get their results faster.
- 48-hour reaction benchtop stability ideal for automated workflows.
- Glycerol-free, Triton-free, and high concentration for adaptable test development and easier global shipment.
- Enhanced room-temperature enzyme stability in glycerol-free storage buffer (>28 days at 37 °C).
RapiDxFire qPCR 5X Master Mix GF
High-performing, lyo-compatible master mix for sensitive pathogen detection
- 5X dye-free formulation offering flexible reaction setups and protocols.
- Sensitive detection down to ~10 genomic DNA copies.
- Wide dynamic range for multiplexing.
Curious to know what it’s like to work with us?
We’d love to connect to discuss what our partnership would look like. Contact us
“RapiDxFire is truly one of a kind product. Since the day it arrived we started getting beautiful RT-PCR reactions with clean and sharp bands that, in most cases, looked better than other competitors. What we like the most is its thermostability, which makes it capable of preparing one-step reactions quickly. ”
See how RapiDxFire Thermostable Reverse Transcriptase (RT) edges ahead of other RTs on the market
Essential qPCR components for MDx tests your customers can rely on
With 20 years experience supplying enzymes, reagents, and kits to molecular diagnostic (MDx) test developers and manufacturers, we understand the fundamental requirements for a reliable supplier partnership. We know your timelines are paramount, which is why we’ve made sure we’ve checked off all the boxes:
- Excellent customer service and unrivalled technical support
- ISO 13485 certified manufacture
- Bulk, OEM, and custom capability
- Fast turnaround times