LGC's cost effective all-inclusive plant service makes it simple to genotype large sample numbers.
The plant breeding community is challenged with increasing demands on crop development and genetic gain. LGC has developed the all-inclusive service to meet those demands and accelerate the development of superior production traits. The complete solution … from dirt to data.
This complete plant service package includes:
- Low cost per sample = more samples & SNPs = faster to new traits = faster to market
- Convenient “all-in-one” service package - no lab required
- Better data quality with LGC’s plant sample collection kit
- Including support from your dedicated project manager
- Flexible and robust KASP assays
- Plant samples or extracted DNA only. Samples provided in 96-well plate format.
- Minimum of 48 samples per project.
- Standard turnaround time is 5 weeks. Bespoke turnaround times available on request.
Products and services included:
DNA is extracted from the plant sample material using LGC’s DNA extraction chemistry and instrumentation.
New assay design is included in nthe price per sample and you will be assisted in the assay design by a dedicated project manager.
SNPs or InDels are subsequently genotyped using KASP genotyping. You will receive an e-mail with a link to your genotyping data file on our secure web server.
All-inclusive genotyping service is based on in-silico designed KASP genotyping assays. The service does not include wet lab validation of assays or re-design as standard. Options are available, please enquire for pricing.