The Meridian3 ™ system provides non-contact, continuous reagent dispensing, ideal for genotyping, standard PCR and other applications. Originally developed for our own genotyping services laboratory, laboratories worldwide now use the Meridian technology to meet their high-throughput and efficiency needs.
- Process time to dispense 1 μL reagent into a 1536-well plate is less than 45 seconds
- Accuracy of <5% CV at 1 μL
- Dispensing volumes from 1 μL to 50 μL in a standard* configuration
*For larger volumes contact our team for more options.
- Vacuum-based 8-channel aspiration system allowing for multi-plate dispense
- Automated mixing of assay and master mix or manual option available
- Two plate positions, active working plate and load/unload plate, to increase throughput
Innovative liquid dispensing
- Non-contact dispense eliminates potential for cross contamination, that means no more disposable tips
- Integrated tip wash station
- Enhanced motion control to ensure greater accuracy and control of dispense tip positioning
Intuitive user interface
- Full software control
- Simple pattern dispensing
- Integration with proprietary Kraken™ software* for quick pattern dispensing via dropdown menu selection
- Integrates seamlessly into SNPline™ automated workflow
- Increased error control and data tracking with integrated 1D linear barcodes in Unicode 0128 format for plates and 2D data matrix barcode reading for up to 16 assay tubes
*If used with Kraken, Kraken version 184.108.40.20665 or above is required for full functionality
Please enquire about non-standard options that may better fit your needs.
|Meridian3 - liquid handling system
|1-dimensional handheld barcode scanner
|4 litre oil-free compressor (230v)
|Meridian3 12-month Service Contract