Amplicon-based metagenomic studies
- We combine in-depth consultation and pilot study research to develop optimised project protocols for any microbial community of interest
- Our proprietary high-throughput protocols and broad range of amplicons deliver cost-effective results using the Illumina MiSeq platform.
- Our bioinformatic services include:
- reference-assisted OTU clustering, taxonomic classification of OTUs, diversity analysis with extensive data visualization (including multivariate analysis when metadata is supplied)
Whole genome metagenomic studies
- Our standardised protocol for preparing quality shotgun libraries prior to sequencing is applicable to even low-quantity samples. This can be augmented with whole-genome amplification to enable the processing of difficult or highly degraded samples.
- We offer taxonomic composition analysis and metagenome assembly including gene predictions and draft functional annotation to assist downstream data analysis.