Array Tape™ is a thin and flexible continuous polymer strip, serially embossed with reaction wells including 384- and 768-well arrays. A reel with 40 metres of Array Tape carries the equivalent of 277 384-well plates (106-368 reaction wells). Array Tape is the ideal consumable for fast, streamlined and continuous lab workflow processes.
Array Tape benefits
The design of Array Tape and the modular inline platform maintains the flexibility of microplate-based technology while virtually eliminating manual handling and complex robotics.
- Each 384 or 768-well array in tape is labelled with a unique 2D-barcode and a human readable number ensuring accurate identification of individual samples during and after processing
- For most samples, the ideal working volume is 0,8-1,6 µL
- Array Tape is optimised for KASP™ genotyping assay and KlearKall™ assay reagents for genotyping
- Array Tape can be stored at -80 °C and can withstand +99 °C conditions during PCR thermal cycling
- Suitable for stable storage of chemical compounds
Cost-effective and environmentally conscious
- Plastic required to manufacture a 384-well microplate is approximately 7x greater than a 384-well array in Array Tape
- Reagent storage, handling and disposal is reduced by as much as 80% due to smaller reaction volumes in Array Tape versus 384-well microplates
- Waterbath thermal cycling Array Tape spools replace hundreds of block heaters that require 35x more energy.
Array Tape reduces plastic, reagent and energy consumption.
|Style||Working volume||Online ordering|
|384-well Array Tape - Standard||1.6 µL||Order now|
|768-well Array Tape - Standard||1.6 µL||Order now|
The mix is optimised for high throughput, single nucleotide polymorphism (SNP) and Insertion/Deletion (indel) genotyping in Array Tape.
768-well Array Tape for qPCR
Array Tape for end-point PCR