Patented, PCR based KASP genotyping technology has been a critical tool for plant and livestock breeders for the last fifteen years, and the ability to screen KASP markers has underpinned breeding programs at industry leading AgBio companies. In the human genotyping world, KASP markers have been used in large cohort research studies to understand human health and disease.
As the AgBio industry moves towards looking at larger numbers of markers in different plant and animal species, and human health research learns more about the genetics underpinning common diseases, scientists at LGC continue to develop improved genotyping tools compatible with KASP technology.
We use KASP Master mix in our own, largest genotyping lab in Europe, so we can troubleshoot any KASP issues in house with our experts using the same instruments as our customers, and bring assays in house at times of peak demand or customer laboratory failures.
Key features of KASP master mix supply and production
- Each batch of KASP Master mix is functionally tested in high throughput genotyping
- Our products are patent protected, and have undergone continuous development to incorporate customer performance feedback to arrive at the best ever KASP formulation
- Our stable supply chain includes disaster recovery processes, allowing us to reliably supply large volumes of KASP Master mix to large, commercial customers
- Global teams of sales, customer service and technical support specialists, provide regional support for your product
- Our complete workflow solutions allow us to offer instruments, software, and upstream and downstream technologies that are developed with KASP in mind, with fully validated protocols
- Order KASP-by-Design (KBD) assays to perform your own validation or KASP-on-Demand (KOD) for fully validated assays delivered by our in-house laboratory
KASP Master mix can be ordered independently or in conjunction with your KASP assay. Please request a quotation or enquire about pricing, stating the instrument that you intend to perform your genotyping reactions on. The technical support team can then ensure that you purchase the optimal version of KASP Master mix for your qPCR machine. Should you have any questions at all, please contact our customer services team or our technical support team who will be pleased to help you.
|Catalogue number||Description||ROX level||Unit size||Number of reaction||Format|
|KBS-1016-001||KASP V4.0 2x Master mix||Standard||2.5mL||500x10 µL reactions||96/384|
|KBS-1016-002||KASP V4.0 2X Master mix||Standard||25mL||5,000x10 µL reactions||96/384|
|KBS-1016-003||KASP V4.0 2X Master mix||Standard||250mL||50,000x10 µL reactions||96/384|
|KBS-1016-010||KASP V4.0 2X Master mix||Standard||2.5mL||5,000x1 µL reactions||1536|
|KBS-1016-011||KASP V4.0 2X Master mix||Standard||25mL||50,000x1 µL reactions||1536|
|KBS-1016-012||KASP V4.0 2X Master mix||Standard||250mL||500,000x1 µL reactions||1536|
|KBS-1016-016||KASP V4.0 2X Master mix||Low||2.5mL||500x10 µL reactions||96/384|
|KBS-1016-017||KASP V4.0 2X Master mix||Low||25mL||5,000x10 µL reactions||96/384|
|KBS-1016-018||KASP V4.0 2X Master mix||Low||250mL||50,000x10 µL reactions||96/384|
|KBS-1016-021||KASP V4.0 2X Master mix||High||2.5mL||500x10 µL reactions||96/384|
|KBS-1016-022||KASP V4.0 2X Master mix||High||25mL||5,000x10 µL reactions||96/384|
|KBS-1016-023||KASP V4.0 2X Master mix||High||250mL||50,000x10 µL reactions||96/384|
|KBS-1030-001||KASP Array Tape 2X Master mix||Standard||2.5mL||See Manual||Array Tape|
|KBS-1030-002||KASP Array Tape 2X Master mix||Standard||25mL||See Manual||Array Tape|
|KBS-1030-003||KASP Array Tape 2X Master mix||Standard||250mL||See Manual||Array Tape|
For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.