Meridian2 ™ - liquid dispensing system
The Meridian2 ™ system provides non-contact, continuous reagent dispensing, ideal for genotyping, standard PCR and other applications. Originally developed for our own genotyping services laboratory, laboratories worldwide now use the Meridian technology to meet their high-throughput and efficiency needs.
- Process time to dispense 1 μL reagent into a 1536-well plate is less than 45 seconds
- Accuracy of <5 % CV at 1 μL
- Dispensing volumes from 1 μL to 50 μL in a standard* configuration
*For larger volumes contact our team for more options.
- Vacuum-based 8-channel aspiration system allowing for multi-plate dispense
- Automated mixing of assay and master mix or manual option available
- Two plate positions, active working plate and load/unload plate, to increase throughput
Innovative Liquid Dispensing
- Non-contact dispense eliminates potential for cross contamination, that means no more disposable tips!
- Integrated tip wash station
- Enhanced motion control to ensure greater accuracy and control of dispense tip positioning
Intuitive user interface
- Full software control
- Control PC
- Simple pattern dispensing
- Integration with proprietary Kraken™ software* for quick pattern dispensing via dropdown menu selection
- Integrates seamlessly into LGC’s SNPline™ automated workflow
- Increased error control and data tracking with integrated 1D linear barcodes in Unicode 0128 format for plates and 2D datamatrix barcode reading for up to 16 assay tubes
*If used with Kraken, Kraken version 188.8.131.5265 or above is required for full functionality
Please enquire over non-standard options that may better fit your needs.
|KBS-0011-001||Meridian2 - liquid handling system|
|KBS-0025-003||1-dimensional handheld barcode scanner|
|KBS-8002-004||Decontaminate MicroSol 4 Concentrate 1 L|
|KBS-8002-005||Decontaminate MicroSol 4 Concentrate 500 ml|
|KBS-0099-034||4 litre oil-free compressor|
|KBS-0900-027||Meridian2 12-month Service Contract|